Sustainable. Comprehensive. Efficient.
At Project Fitness, we believe that our bodies are an amazing gift from God. To the best of our ability, we need to be good stewards of that gift. Exercise, along with good food, is a crucial part of being a good steward. As such, we operate from these basic truths:
- Exercise must be sustainable. A program that you can’t stick with is of no use to you.
- Exercise must be comprehensive. Every program must include strength training, mobility work and conditioning work. How much and to what extent is dependent on the person, situation and goals. But all three must be present for a program to be complete.
- Exercise must be time efficient. We are all busy. As a result, we need to get the most we can out of the time we have available.
These three principles guide all of the decisions we make when it comes to exercise and programming. They are also the backbone of the KB 3:60 Program. KB 3:60 is our kettlebell training program geared for people that need a sustainable, comprehensive and time efficient program.
KB 3:60- The Program
Is KB 3:60 right for you?
- Do you know you need to exercise, if not for yourself, then for those that depend on you?
- Do you want results but don’t have hours to spend in a gym?
- Do you want to be able to exercise in the comfort of your own home gym?
- Do you want to exercise when it fits your schedule, not a gym’s or trainers?
- Do you need accountability?
- Do you want workouts that are programmed for you so you don’t have to think about it?
- Do you get bored with doing the same routine over and over again?
- Do you want access to a personal trainer with over twenty years of experience?
- Do you want to be part of a community that will support and answer questions?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then KB 3:60 might be a good fit for you. Here are some of the nuts and bolts of the program:
- The workouts are primarily Kettlebell oriented. There are three workouts per week. The workouts are geared to be finished in about 20 minutes. 3 workouts, 60 minutes of total gym time each week. Simple and effective.
- Workouts are released Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday so you can work out when it’s convenient for you.
- We ask that you leave comments after each workout so that we know you are engaged and for your own accountability.
- The program is run through a private Facebook group page.
- The programs change every four weeks to keep you from getting bored.
- The programs generally require a collection of kettlebells, a pullup bar and not much else.
- The program can be cancelled at any time so there’s no risk involved.
Here’s an example of one of the workouts that we have used in the KB 3:60
If you aren’t sure what you are looking at in the above pic, here is a video of the above workout that explains all of the exercises. Check it out:
What folks are saying about KB 3:60
Joy Cornwell, Project Fitness Training Client and KB 3:60 member: “I completed this (workout) yesterday at football practice! Brought some extra kettlebells and set up a timer on my phone! I even roped some other moms into the workout with me! They loved the workout and were surprised to get in so much work in 20 minutes in a parking lot! (We also had some other moms intrigued as they walked by) I love how versatile these workouts are and can be completed anywhere with minimal equipment!”
Ronney Wright, retired Navy and KB 3:60 member: “Had a busy week but found a way to squeeze all 3 workouts in, some on back to back days!! Tough!! These workouts keep me strong while I see my peers looking for a chair!! Working hard but ready to go in the am. Thanks for this month of workouts!”